Friday, January 28, 2011

Day..................2

[i am too lazy tonight to put up pics... i will do so when i have my cord to do so]

so its day 2 of the CLsD and i have to say that i am doing surprisingly well. i had a few cheat moments [which i will tell when i get tot he different meals for the day], but over all i feel very full and like i have energy [which is something new for me, b/c i am consistently tired]. and something else surprisingly that i found out today when i went and got my workout in; i felt like i actually had the fuel to power my body through my workout. i didn't feel tired during my workout [which is what normally happens.. b/c before CLsD i wasn't eating like i should]. so w/ that said i was able to push myself farther than i have in a very long time [i am paying for it w/ sore legs right now... but nothing a little pilates/yoga can't cure in the morning].so that combined w/ the feeling of a full belly all day is really turning me onto the CLsD in all the right ways.

Breakfast: Almond Butter & Banana's on top of Rye Bread
   -one cup of coffee w/ 2tbsp of 1% non-fat milk [and i cheated and put 1/2 a packet of sweet 'n low in it]

Lunch: Tuna salad to-go meal; 1 pear; 1 string cheese
   -24oz of water

Snack: 1oz of Baked Potato Chips [i did another mini cheat by adding 1/2 oz of mini cheeder rice cakes to it]
   -8oz of green tea

Dinner: 2 Black Bean taco's [this is my final mini-cheat of the day... i cooked some lean ground sirloin and added a small handful to the taco... i am not fully used to beans just yet]
   -36oz of water

over all i do feel ok w/ how i did today. i don't expect myself to be perfect the whole time. and that's what i love about CLsD; that i don't have to. and i just keep reminding myself that i am doing good w/ trying new foods and that i need to remember to listen to my body when it is hungry and when its a good time to stop [instead of my head]. 

No comments:

Post a Comment