Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pills or Bags?

Or 
[i wanted to post something other than my daily post on my CLsD... so i dug into my BB and looked at my blog topics that i have been typing out for a day that i feel like blogging... so i guess that day is today... lucky you]

So the great debate of the day is Green tea pills VS. good ol' fashioned Green Tea bags... which one do you prefer? I have to say for me b/c I love tea, its going to have to be hands down the green tea bags. Over the past few days since I have been on the CLsD I have to say that I love all the freshness of the meals. I have come to realize that I really do like knowing what I put in my body. And w/ the [GT] green tea pills I don't fully know what I am putting in my body [I just did a lil bit of research... and its kinda unnerving].

Here are a few of the ingredients that I found is in the GT pills [looking at mega-T Green Tea Diet Pills]
   -GT, Chromium, Garcinia Cambogia, Guarana. 
... As I did some reading on the other ingredients that are in the GT pills I found that I don't really want nor do I really need the other stuff if I just want the GT. And also these other ingredients are supposed to help you lose up to 20 lbs. While that sounds like a good plan, most of the time people just pop these pills and don't change anything else in their daily life style [daily diet]. So a person might lose the 20 lbs but if they aren't changing the things that they put in their mouths, when they go off of the GT pills they will more than likely gain the weight back and then some [i just love that rule of thumb... don't you?]. 

Now onto my most favorite thing in the whole wide world.... GREEN TEA!!I truly love this stuff. Here are a few of the reason's why.... I know what I'm drinking, it helps curb my appetite, and DAMN it tastes good!!! I have found that I can drink this stuff whenever and were-ever, and yes it will help me loose weight but it doesn't make me gain weight when I stop drinking it for a lil' bit. 

That's my argument on GT pills VS GT bags... please feel free to comment and let me know what you think on the subject matter =]  

No comments:

Post a Comment