Wednesday, January 26, 2011

is this just a fad or a way or life????

I was reading 

and while I was reading this magazine [I can't wait for the Feb 18th issue to come out!], I found this book.

I had to go online and find out any information that I could find out [and I did this at like 1 in the morning... I guess you can say that when I find something I want to know about I go and find out about it]. From the website [www.carblovers.com] I looked at the success stories, and then at the recipes that were shared. And after trying a few of the recipes myself, I knew I had to get the book and see what the fuss was all about. So as I was ordering it from Amazon, I just happened to be watching the Rachael Ray show, and the co-authors of the book were on [I believe this is fate]. So I watched and listened. 

After receiving the book [which Amazon does a AWESOME job at making sure that the book was delivered in ample time] I got to reading that night after my son went to bed. And I got through the first five chapters pretty quickly and took notes. So I have concluded that w/ the proper documentation and encouraging words I am going to embark on my journey into CarbLover's Heaven.

1 comment: